I know that I dog on Vegas a lot.... so here are just a few of the MANY benefits to living here!!!
10. My car stays clean for weeks - (no rain, snow, sleet, hail)
9. Palm trees are beautiful and COOL!!
8. 75% of my wardrobe weighs very little- (that means I fit more outfits into 1 suitcase)
7. Almost every day is a SUNNY DAY!!
6. Church members in Vegas are THE BEST!! (sorry Utah and Idaho!)
5. Lots and lots of SWIMMING!!
4. Where else can you drive downtown and firsthandedly teach your kids about EVERY SIN???
3. There are mountains....kindof!
2. You can exercise outdoors year round!
1. THERE ARE NO MISQUITOES!!!
Now... lets hear some of your favorite reasons you love Vegas. If you are reading this... you have been tagged!!!
10 years ago
















I concur! except for all the traffic! I loved Vegas -because there is always something to do!
ReplyDeleteWell, personally, I think you all know why I love vegas...those palm trees sure are fabulous aren't they(when you can put money into them)! HEHEHe!
ReplyDeleteno mesquitos, that's important enough for a second mention. great sports for kids. very little bad weather. Until two years ago I would have said great place to work :)
ReplyDeleteLOL!! I feel so much better now...Thank You!---Adrien
ReplyDelete