Sunday, April 18, 2010

Busy Week!!!

This is #3's DINOSAUR Project!!!  She had to make a Pterodactyl Habitat!!  She made the dinosaur all by herself... I helped a bit with the habitat!!
Isn't he cute??
Here are the girls.... playing computer!!!

This is the way I find the dog food....several times/week!! Which one used to be the water??.... .hmmmmm how about some dog food stew???? The best part is when I find her laying on her stomach eating it up just like Oliver...... ewwwwwwyyyyy!!!   Thats our little Boo!!  YUM YUM!!! It makes me so... happy!!!
Here is one of her special outfits she makes up... she loves my high heels and loves to put strange things in her hair!!! SILLY GIRL!!


Our neighbors gave us this piggy-back bike... so Shane hooked it up to his bike to try it out..... and then hooked the trailer onto it too... They made it a train!!! Not sure if its very safe.....mmmm probably not!!  The best part was when he tried to give our friend Rich a ride on the little bike....That was funny!!!  Boo is in the trailer..... CHUG A CHUG A CHOO CHOO!!!



Number 1 got 'inducted' into Honor Society this week!! He is such a studious little guy!! He gets straight A's in all of his classes!!! Way to go #1!!!

It was Shane's birthday this week.... he is now the ripe old age of 38!! We went to Bass Pro to let him pick out his present...  We all wanted a boat.... but settled for a gun case!! Happy Birthday Shane!! We love you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun when just the simple day to day activities of life make us smile. Great job Kaden & Preslee! Happy Birthday Shane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bike 'train" - I will be looking for you out in the neighborhood riding that around!

    and Happy Belated to Shane - I forgot his birthday is a few days after mine, we should have celebrated together! He's such an old man :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D good job for Kaden! I got accepted into thee National Honors Society too! (same thing?)

    ~Kate B.

    ReplyDelete