Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break Re-Cap!!

I took the kids to Redrock this week  - we were going crazy and needed a good dose of nature!!! We had a great time climbing all over the rocks and taking pictures.  We just walked around for a while and then we went on a real hike that was difficult and rocky! The kids turned into mountain goats pretty quick! Little Bub did awesome... The big boys had to help the girls (#3 brought reinforcements.... a friend!!) and ME get across some of the rocks!! I had Boo on my back and she is no small fry... she weighs about 30 lbs!!  But it was a pretty location and there was a creek along the way!!  It was really fun!!



Here are some pictures of this years Easter!!   Easter is usually my favorite holiday anyway.... and with conference this weekend too.... it can't get any better than that!!! This year I was a bit sad though.... I am feeling homesick for family!! I feel like we are STUCK here forever and that our kids are growing up without spending any time with their grandparents and cousins!! They are growing up so fast and nobody gets to enjoy them but Shane and I!!  That makes me sad!!!


We had to put this picture on.... I always forget to buy pineapple rings... so.... once again...  I turned our Easter HAM into a porqupine!!! It's she a beauty??!!  She turned out great!!! Not to much to look at... but sure tasted yummy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Let me guess, Shane didn't eat the pinapple chunks? We feel lonely too sometimes being so far away, maybe we could both meet half way? I would love to fly out with the kids to hang out and swim and b-sit. Hope to see you guys in July...

    ReplyDelete