Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sledding FUN??!?! or NOT!!!

 Getting ready to go!!!
 Notice the fear in my eyes!!!
 There is the jolly green giant!  He flies on that little pink saucer!!!




The older I get the more whimpy I am about sledding!  I just pray that every time we go.... we won't have to take a trip to the emergency room!  It seems that someone always gets hurt!! But, the kids love it and we have a great time!!  The kids are all crazy--- #5 is just a sack of flour-- she can't even make it two steps without falling down-- so someone has to tow her up the hill or carry her!! She called it 'snowin'!! She kept saying.... lets go snowin! It was really cute!  #4 is a kamakazee sledder.... taking all the unnecessary risks to get the most air and go the farthest!  The older boys are pretty crazy too!!  The hill is about thirty minutes away and quite a change of scenery compared to our mild desert winter.  It is nice to be able to still enjoy the snow and not have to live in it!  My camera died right after we got there... so there aren't anymore pictures than these!!  But we had a great time and the boys went again the next weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. I used to love any and all kinds of amusement parks- I can not go on rides now... well I can, but my kids prefer that I not go with them because of my screaming and swearing, and asking them to stop the ride! Old age- it's great!:)

    ReplyDelete