Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Teaching #4 to ride!!!


I haven't blogged much lately because my photo uploader isn't working... I have to load the pix with the old uploader and one at a time. If anyone knows what is wrong or how to fix it... let me know! I have been trying to post this one for a while now! #4 has been dying to learn how to ride the motorcycle- so the other day-- we gave it a whirl. It was pretty funny-- he kept going off and on the throttle, and everytime he used the throttle--his head would fall back. He didn't crash, but it got away from him a couple times! I was videoing and he almost ran me over--It was pretty crazy for a minute! He decided he might need to wait until he is bigger to ride again! We made him ride it again the next weekend-- so he wouldn't hate it... but he is a little more cautious now!! We love our motorsports!!











No comments:

Post a Comment