We love to listen to music at our house and my #2 has come up with some pretty AWESOME MOVES!! He makes me laugh!! I hope you enjoy them too!! (make sure you scroll down and pause the blog music)
After much hesitation I have decided to try my hand at blogging... If you could humor me and not use our last name on your link list... I would appreciate it!!! Thanks- Mrs. Paranoid
Owner and Director of "Dance-Sing Sensations!! Previous owner and director of TWO different dance studios! This time, I decided to add the element of SINGING with the DANCING to provide a unique and exciting venue for children to develop their talents and their love of music!!
hilarious! is that the modified roger rabbit he's doing? i love it!
ReplyDelete#2 has got the groove!!
ReplyDeleteSO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE better watch out! That is some raw talent.
ReplyDelete