Monday, March 22, 2010

Cousins, Basketball and Redrock!!



Some of my favorite people came to visit us in conjunction with the Mountain West Basketball Conference!!My Uncle Gary and two of his sons, Derek and Dean got to hang out with us last weekend inbetween games!! They are such fun people to be around.  We love it when anyone in their family comes to visit because you are sure to laugh and laugh!!  They were great company and very helpful.  Uncle Gary would have reorganized all of my food storage if I would have let him!! We had some spare time so I took them up to Redrock!  It was a beautiful day and fun to explore the rocks!!  We also went to one of the conference games!  UNLV almost beat San Diego... it was a lot of fun and good to see the REBEL SPIRIT  first hand!!  I love this family so much and am so grateful to be related to them! You guys can come and stay with us ANYTIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment