This is a skit that they did before he got his award... it was "Top Ten Scout Pick k-Up Lines"!!! It was actually really funny....unlike most of the other CHEESY scout skits we have seen over the years!! (No offense cub scouters!)
He is getting ready to pin on the pin.....They made these great ribbon-necklace things that we can put ALL of the pins on that our boys give us!! I LOVE IT....wish I would have gotten one 5 years ago when cub scouts all started!!
This is a picture #1 took.... I think something is missing.... mmmmm.... what could it be???? AHHHH....I know.... DADS HEAD!!!! It cracks me up looking at it!!! The problem is that the camera setting got switched to 'timer' so he thought it wasn't working.... but it was blinking and getting ready to take the picture... so I was trying to get him to aim it at us anyway....We are lucky we even got half of anyone!!
Another pin... the necklace is GREAT!!!
He is getting ready to 'Cross the bridge to SCOUTING'!!! Congratulations Brennan!! We are glad you worked hard to get your arrow of light!! We are proud or you and we love you!!
This is a picture of Boo's cute hairdo!!! (she looks like her sister in this one!)
Here is a happy one!!! She is such a cutie... she is so much fun right now...and not spoiled at all!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment