okay now i am SO jealous!they look really good for a school group! our schools have NO teams of any kind. very lame here. Im guessing your school can actually AFFORD to have teams and little outfits to go with them. :) Very fun! ~kATE b.
After much hesitation I have decided to try my hand at blogging... If you could humor me and not use our last name on your link list... I would appreciate it!!! Thanks- Mrs. Paranoid
Owner and Director of "Dance-Sing Sensations!! Previous owner and director of TWO different dance studios! This time, I decided to add the element of SINGING with the DANCING to provide a unique and exciting venue for children to develop their talents and their love of music!!
So so cute!! How fun for her!
ReplyDeleteokay now i am SO jealous!they look really good for a school group! our schools have NO teams of any kind. very lame here. Im guessing your school can actually AFFORD to have teams and little outfits to go with them. :) Very fun!
ReplyDelete~kATE b.
I like it! It was a cool dance. you look so cute as a cheerleader. We are so jealous!!
ReplyDeleteBugs and Fritz