Sunday, March 15, 2009

Gum Anyone??

The other day, Shane found #4 with a big lump of gum stuck to the side of his head- so in doing what any other MAN would do, he grabbed the closest pair of scissors and CUT IT OUT!!! (See the bald spot just above his ear?) I later told him that there are several ways to get gum out of hair OTHER than scissors--nevertheless, he was still proud of the work he had done in being resourceful and getting the gum out!!!

The very next day I caught him looking like this....

See the 'green' in the front of his hair??
It's a good thing Dad wasn't around -
or else he would have had another beautiful
bald spot right in the front of his hair!!!
He told me, "I was just rolling my gum up my face, then it got stuck in my hair!"
Needless to say, we had a little talk about what we do with gum!!!
He looks really remorseful doesn't he??




5 comments:

  1. That's really funny!~:P Cant say that we have never encountered that before!
    ~Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are hilarious! I was laughing through the whole post!!!
    So did you use peanut butter or oil to get that baby out?
    #4 is a cutey-pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used shortening and a comb-- eeek-- he didn't love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the big smile from #4 I guess I followed after my brother and have cut out gum it always seemed the fastest and easiest. Chesnee has a lot of hair not like she will miss a hunk or two. Ha Ha but I am glad to know a new trick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jaycee! I love your blog. This post was absolutely hilarious! ha ha ha You have the cutest family. I am so glad I can keep in touch with ya!

    ReplyDelete