I know, I know, this is a lame version of a mud puddle. It is actually a hole where one of our palm trees used to live. It died because it froze!! Poor tree!! Anyway, the kids filled it up with water and whaalaaa... a child magnet is born!!! Our two littlest have spend many hours playing in our tiny sink hole!!! #5 thinks she is in heaven--She LOVES the muddy water!!! She has even tasted it!! YUM!!! I had just put this dress on a few minutes before she soaked it. I think big brother was 'helping' her get muddy.
Now THIS is our latest inherited possession. Some friends of ours upgraded their treadmill and we were lucky enough to get to it first!!! The kids think it is so fun!! #3 came home from school and turned it all the way up to 10 (that is SUPER fast) and burned 800 calories... And after the end of the second day that it was in our house told me, "Mom, you haven't even used it yet... we have had it for a couple of days and I have ran on more than you!!"
















you just can't beat mud and water the cheapest way to keep kids entertained-WOW #5 has grown!! I will share with you mud- montana style I just had to share these photos after seeing yours.
ReplyDeleteWait till you start running on your treadmill and the kids throw toys at your feet, just to watch them fall off the end along with mom! true story. Have fun running I love my treadmill
I am so proud of you for letting them get dirty. That is so hard for me. I hate when Gracie is outside with the water and sand and siblings. I just cringe knowing how dirty she is.
ReplyDelete