Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Our Newest Addition

Our sweet #6 was born a week ago today!  He was born at 12:42pm on December 28th!  He weighed 8lbs and they said he was 20 inches long-- When we took him to the Dr. on Monday he was only 19.5 inches long-- so somehow... he either shrunk or they measured wrong.  He now weighs 7lbs 6oz. - We think he is tiny and so stinking cute!!  We decided to take some pictures of me pregnant since its the last time for us!!  We are sure glad he is here and is in our family!  I will play catch up with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas later...
































3 comments:

  1. Love him! Can't wait to come over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you guys- he is adorable!! I love the pictures of all the kids together- it's amazing how such a tiny body can make everyone melt as soon as they seem them!
    I wish you lots of rest, good nights of sleep, happy children, and no blow out diapers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!
    ps I love the hospital "balloons." ;)

    ReplyDelete