Over Mother's Day weekend... we traveled up to Utah County so I could ride in the Goldilocks Century! A few of my friends and I went up there with our families to ride it together. It was so fun!! My friend Janette and I were the only ones who did the 100 miles. We got to see so much beautiful scenery, we also saw a few animals on the way! Our families were great support vehicles and chased us around all day. It took about 8 hours for us to finish.... 7 hours on the bike...but we didn't try and hurry-- we both just wanted to finish. Niether of us had ridden over 35-40 miles at one time. The last 15 miles were pretty tough-- we had a pretty strong headwind and were pretty wiped out! But we made it! When we got to the finish line-- our odometer's on our biked didn't say 100 miles... so we rode around the parking lot until they did say 100 miles! Anyway-- it was a fun, fun time! I wasn't even that sore the next day!!



At the end!!!

















No comments:
Post a Comment