I always tease Shane because whatever he is doing.... he has to make it COMFORTABLE!!! So, the other day, he was washing dishes (I should just be grateful for that alone...not many husbands will do that... with a smile too!) Anyway, he is so tall, that he has to bend down to reach the sink and he says it hurts his back! So he decided to pull up a chair and to make himself comfortable!! What really made it funny was the fact that he opened the cubboards so that he could stick his legs underneath the sink! That's a whole lot of effort for some dirty dishes!!! I just had to make fun of him a little for it! 
My Boys just love TIN FOIL DINNERS..... so they have been making them themselves in the fire pit in the back yard!!! AHHHH!!! Fire and Food..... it doesn't get any better than that for a teenage boy!!!
#2 is the PYRO of the family....
















No comments:
Post a Comment