Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Did I REALLY Take 423 Pictures?!?!

YEP!!! We just got back from our yearly trip to MONTANA and I downloaded my pictures to my computer.... at first I thought I was mistaken... but nope, there were 423 pictures on my memory card!! Because I know that NOBODY has time to scroll through that many pictures I will just give you a few highlights! We visited Grandpa and Grandma Keller in Helena and went boating, tubing and jet skiing, we saw some cousins and did some more SERIOUS tubing on the TACO-- it was a blast! We went to Polson and saw Grandma and Grandpa Norman and all of the cousins. There, #4 found a VERY LARGE SNAKE within the first 30 minutes of our arrival, which Shane proudly shot! The boys had their own shooting range, shot tons of bullets and also supposedly killed some birds too.... shhhhhh, naughty boys!! We spent a lot of time on the Flathead river... where we played on the rope swing, Shane and some boys floated the river on air mattresses, had some swim races, including the HUGH NORMAN SWIM  (it is swimming with your feet out in front of you and sticking out of the water, using your hands only-crazy!!) and lost a wedding ring! Bummer!! We saw a BEAR, BUFFALO, DEER, and ELK at the Buffalo Preserve. The kids went fishing and caught a bunch of fish, we went to the kid RODEO and #4 tried his hand at 'MUTTON BUSTIN' - it was over before it really began but super fun to watch, the kids rode horses(stick horses), chased cows and chickens with money tied to them, tried to dress a sheep and tried to catch a greased pig. We loved the RODEO and caught Grandma 4 new chickens!! We had a great trip and put another 2500 miles on our car!! We are so blessed to have such great family and cousins to make memories with our kids that will last them a lifetime!!!



1 comment:

  1. Love the pics! Thanks for capturing all of those great moments! It was great to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete