We didn't tease it, we didn't rat it, we didn't even fluff it up... It was actually quite a bit larger than this when she woke up. Gravity helped it calm down a bit.... can you believe that CRAZY morning hair???
After much hesitation I have decided to try my hand at blogging... If you could humor me and not use our last name on your link list... I would appreciate it!!! Thanks- Mrs. Paranoid
Owner and Director of "Dance-Sing Sensations!! Previous owner and director of TWO different dance studios! This time, I decided to add the element of SINGING with the DANCING to provide a unique and exciting venue for children to develop their talents and their love of music!!
We have very similar pictures of my sister with all her neices. It must be genetic. Don't you wish you could wake up with hair like that?
ReplyDeleteShe is a direct descendant of the brillo pad...aka your husband! But look at that beautiful face!
ReplyDelete