Thursday, December 31, 2009

Our Christmas Eve....

We had some friends over and decided to have a hayride!!!We drove around the neighborhood and sang christmas carols....


Number 1 brought his trumpet and played along with our singing... it was quite a sight (and sound) I'm sure!! Notice the handy head lamp for reading the music!!! HAHAHA!!
After the hayride... we acted out the Nativity... We had a bunch of little girls who all wanted to be angels... so our little #5 was Joseph....She was such a cute little Joseph....Beautiful Mary riding on the donkey....Our big boys fight every year to be the donkey.... this year #2 won!! Love the horns and ears... Do donkey's have horns???? Nope!!Number 4 was DYING to be the cow.... I don't remember there being a cow in the scriptures... but there is one in our nativity...so he was the cow!!!Our baby Jesus...being taken care of by Joseph!!


Our one and only shepard....played by number one!!!

There are the little angels... all THREE of them!!! The whole crew....
Every year I want to make some REAL costumes so that our spur of the moment costumes aren't so OUT THERE... I have yet to accomplish that goal ... but still aspire to do so!!!
What fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had lots of fun. I feel for you and those drums thought.

    ReplyDelete