A 'HALLOWEENIE!!!'
Here is a re-cap of our Halloween!!
Carving Pumpkin's!!!
(what a mess... but a fun mess...)
#5 is excited!!!
#4 is being COOL!!!
#2 is being CRAZY!!!
Mom and her cutey pie!!
The finished product.... can you see who is missing???...
MR. PUMPKIN HEAD (aka #2)... that was his 'costume'
#1 Decided to be a 'BOX' for Halloween!!!
Gotta love a homemade costume!!
These are the only kids I caught for pictures.
These are the only kids I caught for pictures. #5 is a Fairy.... #4 is a SWAT GUY....#3 is a 'Hot Pink Diva' - (cute 50's girl!!) 
Bub and his best buddy were both 'SWAT GUYS'!!
How CUTE are they????
Our 'Little Fairy Princess' is getting kisses....
I guess she likes kisses... she's going back for more!!!
The kids liked the BOX idea... so.... they ALL made one!!!

Big Brother made this one for her!!!

Bub and his best buddy were both 'SWAT GUYS'!!
How CUTE are they????
Our 'Little Fairy Princess' is getting kisses....
I guess she likes kisses... she's going back for more!!!GOT MILK????
















I think you should submit the kirkland milk baby pic to costco, I bet you could win a million bucks for that!!!
ReplyDeleteWho are those cute boys in your photos? Ha! I think next year's costumes should be boxes - so much cheaper!
ReplyDelete