Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Lucky Mom!!

I just want to share why I feel like I am a lucky Mom today!!! I was sitting on the couch reading a book while my cute #4 was watching TV!!! After a while, he came over and said, "Mommy, can I sit by you?" Delighted, I said, "Sure!" So he snuggled right up next to me and we sat for a while.... Then a little while later he said, "Mommy, I love you!!!" That made my day!! How lucky I am to be a mother to these wonderful children that bless my life!!!

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little man! You are a lucky mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when they say wonderful things like that! It's like getting a paycheck for your heart! Speaking of wonderful things...I'm pregnant! I'm due the day after dad's b-day and he is pretty excited. Hope you are all doing well. Love you! kb

    ReplyDelete