10 years ago
Monday, September 28, 2009
Great Blessings!!!
Lately, I have felt BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! I can't seem to accomplish all of the things I feel like I NEED to. But, I also feel like I am starting to come to the point where I need to change my list of what NEEDS to be done. My cute little kiddos are growing up right before my eyes. Although #5 is constantly doing things she shouldn't... like spilling water all over everything several times/day, using the home phone in the bathtub, throwing food all over the floor, hitting EVERYONE and on and on and on. I know I need to enjoy these moments before they are gone!!! I keep thinking... I wish she would talk... but then once she does, she won't ever go back to being a 'baby'!!! So.... here's to not getting all of those things done and enjoying my five greatest blessings!!! 







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















It's so true that they grow up too fast! It's always fun to spend quality time together. Looks like you had fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks, for your compliment on my lesson. I felt totally unprepared and just prayed that the Spirit would be there and lead the lesson to what needed to be said. Definetly an answer to many prayers, mine included.
AND finally, here's the link to the website where I learned how to change my font and its size. It's so fun, but it is kinda a process. . .
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html
Okay, I'm done :)
CHEERS... the pretzels on the couch in the back ground says it all. Sometimes you just have to give in. I just did my sunday dishes this morning.
ReplyDeleteSo true Jaycee! I feel like I'm so busy doing the things I should do like cooking, cleaning, laundry, carpooling that I'm missing out on just forgetting all that and having fun with my kids.
ReplyDeleteP.S. I think Tanner and Hadlee must have had a conversation in heaven because he does all the same things - those little stinkers!!!