Sunday, July 12, 2009

Two Priesthood Holders!!!

Our oldest son received the Priesthood today!!! What a special day it was for him and for us as proud parents!! He is such a good boy who always tries to choose the right!!! I can always count on him to help me and to help his brothers and sisters!! He is a fine example to his family and everyone he comes in contact with. He has a strong testimony of the gospel and I know he will be an honorable priesthood holder!!! We love you and are so proud of you!!!

3 comments:

  1. Brett and I were commenting yesterday at church that all of our Wolves are now turning 12! So crazy how time flies! He'a a good kid! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great!! I remember the feeling when Curtis got his!! It is Awesome!! I know Curtis was excited to see him @ Camp I hope he has fun with all other boys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's no way he's that old! I can't believe it. He's a good kid though, even when he teases his younger siblings but not letting them through the front door when I drop them off.

    ReplyDelete