Since I have been spending 6 hours in the pool everyday teaching swimming lessons.... I thought I would post a video of pool fun!!! Our number 5 is the star of this one... her and her cuteness!!! She LOVES the water.... and the slide!!! But, if you listen closely- you will hear the ever present call of number 4... He is on the 'potty' yelling one of his numerous daily calls, 'I'm Done!!!' He still hasn't become proficient in 'wiping' his own 'behind' yet.....so...we get the 'I'm Done' call at least a couple times a day.... isn't one BM/day pretty standard for most people??? I swear he goes at least 2 or 3 times EVERY DAY!!! At least we know he is getting enough fiber..... If no one comes to his call he gets louder and louder and keeps at it... anyway... how great it will be when he can wipe himself!!!! Hope you enjoy the video!!!!
















That is just way to cute! It was fun to hear yoru voice again too! Although I'll admit, that your title "other frequent movements" made me wonder if a little #6 was coming! Ha ha! This one was much more funny to read about (and hear!).
ReplyDeleteSo cute!! And we get the I'm done call from Carly too- I swear my kids have short arms- she's 4 and still needs help!!
ReplyDelete