Since it is Father's Day.... I decided to thank the father's in my life. I have the great privelage of recognizing 4 fathers today!!!
To the Father who brought me into this world....
Thank you for passing on your good genes to me!! And especially for all of the fun memories over the years!! I am thankful you have passed on your love
of the great outdoors to me!!
To the Father who was there for me during all of those difficult 'growing up' years and ever since!!! Thank you for teaching me many valuable lessons and putting up with my teenage wonderfulness!! Also, thank you for always cooking us such yummy food and always making us laugh!!! 
To the Father of my Husband....Thank you for raising such a fine son that has turned out to be an especially fine husband. He loves and respects you more than you know. I have so much respect for your quiet goodness!! Thank you for also being a father to me that I have admired and loved for the past 14 years!! 
And lastly... Thank you to the Father of my children... Never in my wildest dreams did I know what a wonderful father you were going to turn out to be!! You have exceeded my highest expectations!! Also, thank you for being the love of my life! Our children are so lucky to have you as their Dad!!! I love you!
I hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day!!! We Love You!!!
















Thank you Jaycee! Shane
ReplyDelete