Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You're It !!

This is my first 'tag'-- How fun!!! I am new at this so here goes-- I post the 6th picture in my 6th folder, then write something about it--

We had just moved to Las Vegas a couple of months before this picture--We decided to check out the sights and visit some of the nearby tourist attractions-- One of them happens to be the... ---HOOVER DAM---

I can't believe how much my kids have grown in three years. I remember them being so surprised that we could say "dam" and it wasn't a swear word-- they just kept saying it over and over again-- it was so funny!! It's not very often that we can all swear and get away with it. My little sister came with us too! What a fun time we had!! (walking around swearing all day)

Now its your turn-- I tag-- Carrie, Jill, Andrea, Cathy, Shalae, Peggy

3 comments:

  1. Alright. I will play. I love your turtles! We had one once.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very fine dam picture. Did you see the dam fish? My particular favorite is the dam intake towers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The above comment was from Andrew, not me (in case you couldn't tell)
    I can't believe how little Payson is in that picture!! We've lived here five years and still haven't taken our kids to the dam - maybe it's about dam time we did!!

    ReplyDelete