January 31, 2009It was a beautiful, bright sunny day- a perfect day to be baptized. It is hard to believe our little girl is already eight years old and now officially a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!!! The spirit was very strong during the meeting-- we were also able to share the day with many special friends from our old ward!! She was so excited and so looking forward to the day-- her beautiful white dress just glowed!! Shane was a proud Dad-- he did a great job and gave her a really neat blessing as well. Shane's Mom was able to come and spend the day and the weekend with us!! We appreciate her making the trip to be here with us! It was a truly special day for her and for our whole family!! We are very proud of her and her desire to be baptized, to follow the example of our Savior. She has such a sweet and loving spirit and a sincere desire to do what is right!! We are so blessed to be her parents and to have her in our family!!
The sun was so bright--
we didn't get a picture with both of their eyes open!!





















Yay for #3! What a beautiful family you have! And would you believe that I have that (almost) exact shirt/sweater you're wearing?! Too funny! I'm jealous of your beautiful sunshine!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to blogging! I just stumbled across your blog. I'm glad that I found it. It's so much easier to keep updated on everything this way. I enjoyed your family's testimonies yesterday.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, #3!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful inside & out!
Great pictures and a great day - I'm looking forward to Zach's turn in a few more weeks!! Can't believe these kids are turning 8 this year!!
ReplyDelete