Monday, January 5, 2009

What #5 is up to!!!



She likes Christmas cookies- She's ONE and She is walking!!
(rather unstable and wobbly still)
Our sweet little baby is growing out of babyhood and into toddlerhood!
It seems like yesterday that we brought her home on Christmas day--
She has been such a joy to have in our family- how lucky we are to have her!!



4 comments:

  1. She is absolutely beautiful! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh she's soo cute! I can't believe I haven't even met her. We miss you guys!

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog- so cute!! I'll have to add you to my list so I can keep up with you guys. Lexi and Ashlee were excited to see you- they couldn't remember names, but they remembered the pool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute. It will be so much fun to check it every day to se what you have put on.....the kids get cuter every time I see them. I sure wish you were closer. I love ya lots...

    ReplyDelete