Friday, January 9, 2009

So much for practical jokes!!

We celebrated #3's eighth birthday on Tuesday!!!--

The reason there aren't any pictures of the cake and the singing and such is because-- my memory card wasn't pushed all of the way into my camera-- Bummer-- we also missed a really funny moment due to the memory card incident-- Here's how it went down...



I had the two oldest boys wrap her gifts and told them to make this really small CTR ring look big by wrapping it up, then put it in a bigger box, then wrap it up, then put it in a bigger box... and so on..! So, as she was unwrapping it she was getting rather anxious and irritated - then when she was down to the ring package-- her oldest brother had covered it completly with tons of tape-- she was having a hard time getting it open-- so she decided to bite the tape off-- as she was doing that one of her friends pulled on the package to help her get it off, and when she did-- out flies P's tooth across the room -- she immediately starts crying, runs to the bathroom and is distraught--We were all laughing and telling her 'it wouldn't have fallen out if it wasn't loose' -- well, come to find out it was a tooth that wasn't loose and the one that is loose is still in her mouth--Wish we could have gotten that one on tape!! It was so funny!!
Thus, the rag in her mouth for the picture!!!




These next two pictures are what bored people do with cheap sunglasses!!! What fun!!




4 comments:

  1. Oh Jaycee, I miss your cute smiling faces so much! Thanks for putting the time and effort into your blog so I can get these cute glimpses into your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little family you have! In response to your Q's on my blog, I use the FREE program photoscape (see my blog post where I talk all about it: http://yoderfam.blogspot.com/2008/11/photoscape.html) and as for the font on my header, I found it here: http://kevinandamanda.com/fonts/fontsforpeas/ And if you want me to make a header for your blog, I'd be more than happy to!! {{hugs!}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete