Hey! Looks great! I'm so impressed. And a little jealous. Now if I could only talk Rich into letting me do one. Yeah right. That will never happen. But at least I can enjoy yours. Happy blogging!!
Hooray! I'm so glad you're doing this. I think it's a great way to keep in touch. I am like you, I don't use last names, and only the kids' initials. Cute pic! One of these days we're going to get a nice pic taken & not just a stinkin' snapshot.
After much hesitation I have decided to try my hand at blogging... If you could humor me and not use our last name on your link list... I would appreciate it!!! Thanks- Mrs. Paranoid
Owner and Director of "Dance-Sing Sensations!! Previous owner and director of TWO different dance studios! This time, I decided to add the element of SINGING with the DANCING to provide a unique and exciting venue for children to develop their talents and their love of music!!
Let me officially welcome you guys to the blogging world!!! Blog looks great and can't wait to hear all your stories!!
ReplyDeleteHey! Looks great! I'm so impressed. And a little jealous. Now if I could only talk Rich into letting me do one. Yeah right. That will never happen. But at least I can enjoy yours. Happy blogging!!
ReplyDeleteHooray! I'm so glad you're doing this. I think it's a great way to keep in touch. I am like you, I don't use last names, and only the kids' initials. Cute pic! One of these days we're going to get a nice pic taken & not just a stinkin' snapshot.
ReplyDeleteThat picture of your family is great. I stalk more than I update, but good job.
ReplyDelete